|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Allows one or more Access Control Units to communicate on a LAN/WAN.
- Fast easy installation for the Access Control Unit (ACU).
- Configuration for the NETCOM2 simplified with Keyscan's software interface.
- Static TCP/IP communication protocol between the PC NIC (Network Interface Card) and Access Control Unit(s) (NETCOM2).
- Requires Static IP addresses for proper operation
- Save Modem Line costs for controlling Remote Locations using existing LAN/WAN's.
- The NETCOM2 can be installed inside the ACU and wired directly to the ACU with the RJ45 Network Connection or located by the Network Hub and be wired up to 100ft from the ACU.
- The NETCOM2H comes complete with a housing and power supply for external Network connections.
- Simplifies both installation and maintenance procedures.
KeyScan NETCOM2H Rs232 To Tcp/ip Converter
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Bonnie T. - Jul 23rd 2016