|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 3 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Scratches/wear on screen and back
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The item can also have scratches/wear on the screen and dead pixels areas no larger than dime sized.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The ASUS 16 GB Google Nexus 7-inch Tablet represents a premium Android-based device that delivers the best Google experience available on a tablet. Aside from including easy-to-use software and state-of-the-art hardware, the Nexus 7 is the first tablet to ever feature Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Jelly Bean brings intuitive controls and a plethora of customizable options. With smarter notifications, beautiful new widgets and home screen customization, the Nexus 7 takes advantage of Jelly Bean's easy to use drag-and-drop controls.
ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
7-inch IPS TFT - LED backlight
1280 x 800
NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L
|Processor Clock Speed|
|Number of Cores|
802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, NFC
Microphone, stereo speakers
1 x Micro-USB; 1 x headset; 1 x dock
Capacity: 16 Wh; Run Time: Up to 9.5 hours
4.7 x 7.8 x 0.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
|Good once I fixed the battery, April 2013|
|By: Charles M.|
|Review summary: I purchased this Google Nexus 7 tablet, listed as an "Open Box" item (although the packaging did not appear to have been opened). However, when I unpacked it and plugged it in to give it an initial charge, nothing happened (no charging icon on the display). Also, it would not turn on. I was mentally preparing myself to return it, but after some research on the Internet, I found a few mentions of a problem where the battery shifts around inside the case, causing the cable to come off the connector. So I popped off the back cover (not hard to do), and sure enough, that was the problem. After reconnecting and taping down the connector, the Nexus 7 charged up, powered on, and now works great! It is a fast, smooth, crystal clear 7" tablet! Would have been a 5 rating, if not for the initial problem.|
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John G. - May 26th 2015