|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The ASUS 16 GB Google Nexus 7-inch Tablet represents a premium Android-based device that delivers the best Google experience available on a tablet. Aside from including easy-to-use software and state-of-the-art hardware, the Nexus 7 is the first tablet to ever feature Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Jelly Bean brings intuitive controls and a plethora of customizable options. With smarter notifications, beautiful new widgets and home screen customization, the Nexus 7 takes advantage of Jelly Bean's easy to use drag-and-drop controls.
ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
7-inch IPS TFT - LED backlight
1280 x 800
NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L
|Processor Clock Speed|
|Number of Cores|
802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, NFC
Microphone, stereo speakers
1 x Micro-USB; 1 x headset; 1 x dock
Capacity: 16 Wh; Run Time: Up to 9.5 hours
4.7 x 7.8 x 0.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
|Good once I fixed the battery, April 2013|
|By: Charles M.|
|Review summary: I purchased this Google Nexus 7 tablet, listed as an "Open Box" item (although the packaging did not appear to have been opened). However, when I unpacked it and plugged it in to give it an initial charge, nothing happened (no charging icon on the display). Also, it would not turn on. I was mentally preparing myself to return it, but after some research on the Internet, I found a few mentions of a problem where the battery shifts around inside the case, causing the cable to come off the connector. So I popped off the back cover (not hard to do), and sure enough, that was the problem. After reconnecting and taping down the connector, the Nexus 7 charged up, powered on, and now works great! It is a fast, smooth, crystal clear 7" tablet! Would have been a 5 rating, if not for the initial problem.|
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Peter R. - Aug 25th 2015