|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Cisco 16-port 10/100 EtherSwitch Network Module (NM) for Cisco 2600, 3600, and 3700 series modular multiservice router offers branch office customers the option to integrate switching and routing in one platform. This combination offers ease of configuration, deployment and management while utilizing the powerful characteristics of Cisco routing and Catalyst switching features. The 16-port Cisco NM-16ESW is a modular, high-density network module that provides line-rate Layer 2 switching across Ethernet ports using Cisco IOS Catalyst Software. The Cisco NM-16ESW has sixteen 10/100 switched Ethernet ports, with options for in-line power and a single Gigabit Ethernet port. Expected features such as port autosensing, QoS and VLAN support from 802.1P and 802.1Q standards, and 802.1D Spanning Tree protocols are standard on the NM-16ESW module.
Cisco EtherSwitch NM-16ESW Network Hub
7.1 x 7.2 x 1.5 inches
16 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
|Remote Management Protocol|
16 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
1 x expansion slot
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
LT L. - Apr 22nd 2015