|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite OMNIX350HG
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Tripp Lite OMNIX350HG OmniSmart UPS offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. IEC320 plug & outlets, plus built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise. Tested to CE/IEC 60601-1 as medical electrical equipment. 350VA power handling capacity supports computers, inter-networking equipment and other critical loads during commercial power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 159V back to normal 230V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes, 2 line phone surge suppression and built-in USB communications port that works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
Tripp Lite OMNIX350HG OmniSmart UPS
UPS - external
AC 230 V
|Input Voltage Range|
AC 159 - 266 V
1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C14
|Power Output Connectors Details|
6 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
230 V + 8% / - 18% ( 50/60 Hz )
225 Watt / 350 VA
|Dataline Surge Protection|
Phone line - 2 lines
|Run Time (Up To)|
15.5 minutes at full load
|Remote Management Interface|
1 x management (USB)
5.2 x 7.4 x 10.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014