|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 7 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
StarTech offers a high performance PCI Parallel Port add-in card giving users an additional Parallel IEEE 1284 EPP/ECP port that allows them to connect printers, scanners and portable drives to their PC workstation requiring low profile cards. The card supports transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbps for super fast data transfer. The card includes drivers for Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS and Linux. Plug-and-Play connectivity and step-by-step instruction manual make it easy to install and use. IRQ sharing feature also eliminates IRQ conflicts.
StarTech PCI1P-LP PCI Card
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Operating System Required|
Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 3.x
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014