|Click on images for full-sized view|
- Factory Sealed
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The StarTech 2 port PCI Serial card is the latest in Plug and Play high-speed serial expansion cards. It provides two high performance 16C950 UART channels or ports. These fast PC-compatible serial cards offer data transfer rates up to 15 Mbps in asynchronous mode and 60 Mbps in isochronous mode. This efficient 32-bit, 33MHz PCI interface card is compliant with PCI Bus specification 2.2, Power management 1.0 and fully software backward compatible with 16C450, 16C550, 16C650 and 16C750 UARTs. The PCI2S950 may be used to connect any 9-pin external serial device such as modems, mice, ISDN adapters and label printers to your PC.
StarTech PCI2S950 Serial Adapter
2 x 9-pin DB-9 Male Serial
|Data Transfer Rate|
Up to 15 Mbps Serial Port Asynchronous, Up to 60 Mbps Serial Port Asynchronous
Up to 920 Kbps
|Number of Ports|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Claudia M. - Sep 16th 2014