|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Philips PD9012M/37 Widescreen Portable DVD Player features two 9.0-inch TFT LCD display screens let you indulge in enjoying your DVD movies, music and photos on the road. Install and mount easily for in-car enjoyment.
Philips PD9012M/37 DVD Player
LCD monitor, DVD player with LCD monitor
|Digital Audio Format|
Dolby Digital Output
|Media Content Source|
Video CD, SVCD, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-RW, CD-R
|Supported Digital Standards|
Audio: MP3; Photo: JPEG
Output Power: 250 mW RMS(built-in speakers); Output power (RMS): 10 mW RMS(earphone); Signal to noise ratio: 80 dB (earphone), >62 dB (built-in speakers)
Type: LCD monitor; Technology: TFT active matrix; Diagonal Size: 9.0 inches; Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9; Resolution: 640 x 220; Number of Display: 2
Type: DVD player monitor unit integrated; Media Format: NTSC, PAL; MP3 Playback: Yes
DVD player with LCD monitor: Headphones (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm); DVD player with LCD monitor: Composite video/audio output; LCD monitor: headphones (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
DC-in 9 V, 0.85 A (110-240 V, 50-60 Hz)
8.9 x 17.2 x 13.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
james f. - Mar 2nd 2015