|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 6 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The PEX4S553B 4-Port PCI Express Serial Card (with breakout cable) lets you add 4 RS232 serial ports using a single PCIe expansion slot. The PCIe Serial Card includes a 1-to-4 break out cable, which enables you to add 4 serial ports to a single low profile slot. The serial adapter card features a native single-chip design that provides optimum reliability and speed, reducing the CPU load by up to 48% over conventional bridge-chip serial cards - a cost-effective solution for connecting legacy serial devices to PCIe-enabled computers. The multi-port serial adapter includes both full profile/height and low profile/half-height brackets for compatibility with standard and small form factor computers, and is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 7/Server 2008 R2, 2003/Vista/XP (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, as well as MAC OS 10.5 and above. This product is a replacement for the PEX4S552B card.
StarTech PEX4S553B Serial Adapter
|Interface (Bus) Type|
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
4 x serial - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
1 x PCI Express
0.8 x 2.4 x 2.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014