|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The 66-MHz Gigabit Ethernet (GE) card for the Cisco PIX Firewall provides a high-performance interface to firewalling, virtual private networking (VPN), and network address translation (NAT), to address both service provider and enterprise customer requirements. As an extension of the widely used Ethernet and Fast Ethernet standards, Gigabit Ethernet offers an easy and cost-effective way to increase network bandwidth while maintaining security policy.
Cisco PIX-1GE-66 Ethernet Card
|Data Rates Supported Per Port|
|Operating System Required|
PIX OS v5.1(1) or later
PIX 520, 525, 535 Firewall
|Random Access Memory|
64 KB of SDRAM
32/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI v2.2 (short form)
SX Multimode Fiber (62.5-50 micron)
SC fiber optic connector
802.2 and 802.3z
|IEEE Standard/Network Topology|
|Dimensions (Hx D)|
6.4 x 3.2 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014