|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Intermec PM43A01000000201 PM43 Label Printer utilizes a direct thermal or thermal transfer method, as well as its built-in 128 MB of SDRAM and 128 MB of flash memory, to produce label printouts at speeds up to 300 mm/s. Depending on the print mode you choose, it will print at resolutions up to 406 dpi.
Intermec PM43 Label Printer
Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal
Status LCD, touch screen
Parallel, USB, LAN, serial, USB host
ZPL, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), DSim (Datamax Interpreter), ZSim, Extensible Mark-up Language (XML), DPL
EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, Code 49, ISBT 128, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, HIBCC, LOGMARS, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, Plessey, AIAG, Standard 2 of 5, Grid Matrix Code
RAM: 128 MB; Flash Memory: 128 MB
Networking: Print server; Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet; Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, LPR/LPD, SMTP, FTP, BOOTP, DHCP; Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
Media Type: Labels, linerless labels, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets; Media Sizes: Roll (0.75-4.5 inches); Roll Core Diameter: 3 inches, 1.5 inches
11.2 x 11.6 x 19.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jane S. - Aug 22nd 2014