|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The CyberPower PR1000LCDRTXL2UA UPS has both a pure sine wave waveform and Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology, which delivers a consistent and clean AC signal that protects connected equipment and prevents costly business interruptions. The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature, and much more. The unit also features a battery expansion interface for an additional battery pack in order to increase back-up time. It includes eight battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, including four that are designed to serve as fail-safe options for protecting critical loads.
CyberPower PR1000LCDRTXL2UA UPS
Input: AC 80-150V (50/60 Hz); Output: AC 120V (50/60 Hz)
750 Watts/1000 VA
1 x power NEMA 5-15, 8 x power NEMA 5-15
|Dataline Surge Protection|
|Surge Energy Rating|
Technology: Lead acid; Voltage Provided: 12 V; Capacity: 9 Ah; Recharge Time: 8 hours
2 x management (RS-232), 1 x management (USB)
19.5 x 3.5 x 17.2 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013