|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Server Technology PTTS-H008-0-02
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $56.46 (17%)
The Sentry Fail-Safe Transfer Switch (FSTS) features two input power feeds, from separate AC circuits, to supply single-power equipment with dual, redundant power sources. A primary AC circuit provides power to the connected devices. With this rack automatic transfer switch, if the primary source becomes unavailable for whatever reason, then the Sentry FSTS auto-switches to the secondary power source to support the connected equipment. The transfer from one power source to the other is seamless to the connected equipment with this rack automatic transfer switch. When the secondary power source is available, an interruption of the primary power source will not affect the equipment's uptime or performance. Unique to the Sentry FSTS is the ability to designate, which power source is primary and which is secondary. With the Primary Select switch, a power engineer simply toggles the switch from primary to secondary, which transfers the load from one power feed to the other. Now, the secondary becomes primary and the power engineer can safely work on the first power source without dropping power to the connected equipment. Also exclusive to the FSTS is the ability to select the high voltage (208-230V) or low voltage (110-120V) operating range of the AC power source. Use the Sentry FSTS as a universal power transfer switch for all cabinets and servers, regardless of the voltage. To apply power, just remove a panel and then choose the appropriate voltage range to the Fail-Safe Transfer Switch.
Server Technology PTTS-H008-0-02 Redundant Switch
Redundant switch - External
|Height (Rack Units)|
2 x Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20
|Power Output Connectors Details|
8 x Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
|Maximum Electric Current|
17.0 x 1.8 x 8.0 inches
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.