|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Now, for the first time, Intel network adapters enable you to deploy Gigabit Ethernet end-to-end. Quickly and inexpensively increase the speed on your existing network infrastructure all the way to the desktop. Intel's Gigabit-over-copper adapters let you migrate servers and demanding PCs to Gigabit speeds without costly cable replacement. They run on the same Category-5 cable that makes up most of the network infrastructure in buildings today. And, because Intel server adapters are designed with advanced features such as link aggregation, you can easily scale your servers to multi-Gigabit speeds to accommodate Gigabit performance on your desktops. The Intel PRO/1000 XF Server Adapter provides industry-leading Gigabit performance for connecting servers and workstations via fiber-optic cabling.
Intel PRO/1000 Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet Card
Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet Card
|Number of Ports|
1 x SC
|Fiber Optic Cable Standard|
50/125 Ám, 62.5/125 Ám
902.22 feet Multi-mode Fiber
Wired for Management (WfM) Baseline v2.0 Enabled for Servers, DMI 2.0 Support, WMI & SNMP-manageable, Offline Diagnostics, Intel Boot Agent, ACPI Power Management
TCP/IP, UDP, IPSec, IPX/SPX, Gigabit Ethernet
1.3 mA at 5V DC
|Minimum Operating System|
FreeBSD 4.0 or later; Linux 2.2.5 or later; Microsoft Windows 2000, 95/98, 98 SE/ME, NT 4.0, XP; Novell NetWare 3.x, 4.11, 4.2, 5, 5.1, 6.x; SunSoft Solaris 7; SunSoft Solaris 8; UnixWare 7; UnixWare 7.1
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Bonnie T. - Jul 23rd 2016