|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
16% Savings! Buy Now!
Access multiple network segments, conserve valuable Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) slot space in servers, and migrate existing Category-5 (CAT-5) networks to Gigabit Ethernet easily and cost-effectively with the Intel PRO/1000 GT Quad Port Server Adapter. Standards-based management features help ensure compatibility with the latest server and networking environments, while a lead-free design helps to ensure worldwide compliance with the latest environmental regulations. A four-port design also makes this an ideal solution for server virtualization, where running two or more virtual machines on a single server requires four network connections, or more. Enhance server performance further by teaming connections on this adapter with each other, with connections on other Intel PRO Server Adapters or with LAN-on-motherboard components using the Intel advanced server features to achieve multi-Gigabit scalability and redundant failover capability.
Intel PWLA8494GT Network Adapter
|Interface (Bus) Type|
4.2 x 6.5 inches
Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Remote Management Protocol|
2 x 82546GB, Intel
4 x network, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, RJ-45
1 x PCI-X/133 MHz, full-height
ACPI, FCC Class B certified, CE, VCCI, BSMI, GOST, ICES-003, AS/NZS 3548
|Operating System Required|
Novell NetWare 5.1, UnixWare 7 or later, Caldera OpenUnix 8, Linux 2.4 or later, Novell NetWare 6, FreeBSD 4.0 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, SunSoft Solaris 7/8, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.