|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Specifically designed for use with Cisco Aironetˆ 1000, 1130, and 1200 Series Wireless Access Points. Lockable enclosure protects against tampering and theft. Knockouts allow multiple antenna configurations. Connectivity accessory kit (included) provides two-position surface mount box, Mini-Com TX6PLUS Jack Module, TX6PLUS Patch Cord, and grounding cable. Optional ceiling bracket kit convert allows WAP to be mounted in-ceiling for design flexibility for optimum wireless coverage. 2 x 2 feet Ceiling bracket eliminates cutting the ceiling tile by replacing a standard 2 x 2 feet ceiling tile.
Panduit PanZone PZWIFICB In-Ceiling Bracket
Network Device Enclosure/Chassis
Cisco Aironet 1000, 1130, and 1200 Series Wireless Access Points
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John L. - Sep 8th 2014