|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $3.03 (6%)
Designed and deployed by major server and storage OEMs, QLogic's SANblade QLA2342L host bus adapters (HBAs) offer two independent channels of 2-Gb Fiber Channel combined with 64-bit, 133-MHz PCI-X. Enabling double IOps with only one PCI/PCI-X slot, the QLA2342 series adapters eliminate traditional host bottlenecks that impede the high performance of 2-Gb Fiber Channel. This union of the fastest I/O and host technologies creates the perfect balanced solution. Driving the standard for interoperability with extensive Fiber Channel testing in storage area network (SAN) environments, you can feel confident in choosing the QLogic solution.
QLogic SANblade QLA2342L-CK Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Host bus adapter - 2 ports
Plug-in card - low profile
|Interface (Bus) Type|
|PCI Specification Revision|
Universal (3.3 V and 5.0 V)
2.0 x 6.7 inches
|Data Link Protocol|
2 Gb Fibre Channel
FC-AL, FC-AL-2, FC-FS, FC-GS-2, FC-GS-3, FC-PH, FC-PLDA
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Maximum Transfer Distance|
2 x network - 2Gb Fibre Channel - LC multi-mode x 2
1 x PCI-X/133 MHz - low-profile
|Operating System Required|
SunSoft Solaris, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000/NT4.0, XP, Server 2003
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.