|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The QLogic QLE3044 is a quad port 1GbE intelligent Ethernet adapter designed for various applications such as virtualization; network security appliances; cluster computing; IP content delivery systems; grid computing; database clustering; Network Attached Storage (NAS); and storage and backup servers. The QLE3044 is a high-performance intelligent Ethernet adapter that can support offload of TCP/IP tasks, significantly improving throughput of servers, server appliances, and storage platforms, all while reducing host CPU utilization. This allows overall system performance to scale dramatically.
QLogic QLE3044-RJ-CK Network Adapter
Network adapter - 4 ports
Plug-in card - Low profile
|Networking Device Type|
Network adapter 4 Free
|Interface (Bus) Type|
PCI Express 2.0 x4
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x4 - Low-profile
|Operating System Required|
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 5,; Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4,; SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 9,; Microsoft Windows Server 2003,; SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10,; Microsoft Windows Server 2008,; SunSoft Solaris 10
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
dave j. - Nov 27th 2015