|Click on images for full-sized view|
RF Ideas RDR-70W2AKU
- New - Open Box
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The RF IDeas iCLASS wall mounted card/badge reader is designed to make any place more secure in access to any part of the building. The reader is designed with LED light to show the use of a scan and can be easily mounted for indoors, kiosks, walls and other parts of a building. With using via USB, the data is translated a keystroking, non-keystroking or serial ASCII.
RF IDeas AIR ID
Wall Mount Card/Badge Reader
Custom DLL development for integration with 3rd party apps
-22 - 150 degrees Fahrenheit
|Operating Humidity Range|
5 - 95 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40 - 185 degrees Fahrenheit
|Maximum Reading Range|
13.56 MHz : 2-4 inches with PVC ID Cards; 1-1.5 inches with labels or tags; 1-2 inches with MIFARE card
|Supported Cards 13.56 MHz|
Advant CSN, HID iCLASS CSN, eTag CSN, I-Code CSN, I-tag CSN, ISO 144443A CSN, ISO 15693 CSN, MIFARE CSN, MIFARE Ultralight CSN, my-d CSN, DESFire CSN, Tag-It CSN
Windows CE/200/XP/Vista/7, Macintosh, Solaris, Sun Ray thin cloents, Linux
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
DELILAH S. - May 31st 2016