|Click on images for full-sized view|
- Factory Refurbished
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Scratches/wear on screen and back
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The item can also have scratches/wear on the screen and dead pixels areas no larger than dime sized.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Magellan RoadMate RM5045RGLUC 5045-LM Auto GPS lets you access them through the 5-inch touch screen display. Know the current events of the places you pass via the GPS's free lifetime traffic updates and map updates. The integrated AAA TourBook of the GPU helps you manage your travels to conserve your resources while the Highway Lane Assistance gives you Realistic highway signs point that you in the right direction, when approaching interchanges and exits, to ensure that you’ll choose the correct lane. THe POI (Point of Interests) provides imformation on Gas stations, restaurants, hotels, ATMs, and millions of other destinations are searchable from the huge POI database.
Magellan RoadMate Series 5045-LM GPS Receiver
480 x 272
Spoken Street Names Guidance
|Support Memory Cards/Type of Memory|
microSD (Slot Only - Card Not Included)
|POI (Points Of Interest)|
6 Million POI
US, Canada, Puerto Rico
SiRF Atlas IV
5.6 x 3.5 x 0.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014