|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Intel S2600GL4 1U Rack-mountable Server Motherboard delivers unmatched performance, I/O capacity, and flexibility in an expansive family for the most demanding enterprise data center, cloud, or high performance computing (HPC) environments. The Intel Server Board S2600GL4 board makes use of several exclusive Intel Server Board technology. Intel Advanced Management technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management; Intel Quiet Thermal technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency; and Intel Efficient Power technology helps improve power efficiency and reliability.
Intel S2600GL4 Motherboard
500 GB DDR3
2 x LGA2011 Socket
ServerEngines Pilot III
2 x CPU, 16 x DIMM 240-pin (1.5 V/1.35 V), 6 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1
4 x 1GbE LAN
Quad 10, 100, 1000 Mbps
4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x serial RS-232, RJ-45, 1 x VGA
16 x 240-pin
16.5 x 16.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Rolf A. - May 26th 2016