|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite S454-006
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Moving your network into the next phase of SCSI solutions! Look no further than Tripp Lite's brand of SCSI U320/U160 cables. They support all legacy transfer rates, including Ultra 320. This 6 feet cable is designed to connect two SCSI-III (fast and wide) or SCSI-II devices together. The offset connector has a small footprint on VHDCI and allows up to 4 channels to be attached to a single host bus adapter card. It is manufactured using double-shielded 34 twisted-pair high-impedance cable. The low-capacitance, impedance-matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable is protected by polypropylene insulation.
Tripp Lite S454-006 Data Transfer Cable
Data Transfer Cable
|Storage Cable Type|
SCSI external cable
|SCSI Signaling Type|
Foil with braid
1 x 68 pin VHDCI (mini-Centronics) - male
|Connectors (Other Side)|
1 x 68 pin HD D-Sub (HD-68) - male
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Phil H. - Dec 11th 2013