|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Note: This is an international product which may not work in the United States.
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
APC Smart-UPS SC is the perfect protection for the IT resources of your growing business. Manageable and cost effective, APC Smart-UPS SC is designed for use by small and medium companies looking to protect entry level servers and networking equipment, providing both power and data-line protection. Included PowerChute Business Edition management software allows you to configure safe system shutdowns and take advantage of advanced UPS management features like automated risk assessments and runtime capacity calculations. (All major operating systems supported). Communications are through your server's standard serial port. When you are ready to take your business to the next level you can use the same software environment found on Smart-UPS SC to seamlessly manage other Smart-UPS models, allowing you to grow your IT infrastructure without having to replace your software or retrain your administrators. Built on the same standards as the award winning Smart-UPS UPS, the Smart-UPS SC is the UPS to start your business with.
APC SC1500I UPS
|Battery Enclosure Type|
|Height (Rack Units)|
|Input Voltage Range|
AC 175 - 295V
|Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)|
AC 160 - 286V
1 x Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C14
AC 230V ± 5% (50/60 Hz)
4 x Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
|Dataline Surge Protection|
Network - RJ-45
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
|Run Time (Up To)|
7.6 minutes at full load
1 x management - RS-232, 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), 1 x management - USB
1 x serial cable, 1 x USB cable, 1 x power cable - 6 feet
|Rack Mounting Kit|
Drivers and Utilities
17 x 3.5 18.2 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014