|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Envoy Data SCR243GSA
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The SCR243 smart card reader allows comfortable working without any interfering cables and is ideal for mobile users. The patented design fits effortlessly into a standard PCMCIA Type II slot and offers an easy smart card insertion mechanism for your convenience. The smart card reader provides secure access to sensitive data; it can be used for secure online banking, e-Mail encryption as well as digital signatures. The EMV certification recommends the reader especially for applications with banking or credit cards. The SCR243 is based on SCM's STC II controller chip that supports multiple interfaces, multiple reader devices and all relevant security standards. The STC II chip was the industry's first to offer On-board Flash, allowing future firmware and application enhancements.
Scr243 Smart Card Reader
Envoy Data SCR243 Flash Reader
|Flash Memory Form Factor|
(1) PCMCIA Type II
68 pins PCMCIA connector, Power through PCMCIA interface
Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, CE 4.2. 5.0; Linux; MacOS X
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Ted H. - May 15th 2016