|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Keep a close eye on your home at all times with the Samsung SDE-5003 Security Camera System. This security camera system features eight bullet cameras that can be set for continuous recording, or customized to record based on motion or scheduled times. All the cameras utilize a 1/4-inch OV7950 Color CMOS sensor to capture video with a 480TVL resolution for clear, crisp picture quality. It includes a 16 channel DVR with a massive 1 TB Hard Disk Drive for storing tons of captured surveillance video. The Samsung SDE-5003 Security Camera System also provides night vision that can detect and show objects from as far as 50 feet away, even in complete darkness. Plus, you can monitor any of the cameras at anytime from anywhere in the world using your PC or smartphone.
Samsung SDE-5003 DVR Security System
16 composite video 0.5-1 Vpp, 75 Ohms
|Recording Frame Rate|
NTSC: Up to 120 fps at 704 x 240/PAL: Up to 100 ips at 704 x 288; NTSC: Up to 240 fps at 352 x 240/PAL: Up to 200 ips at 352 x 288; NTSC: Up to 480 fps at 352 x 240/PAL: Up to 400 ips at 352 x 288
NTSC: Manual, Schedule, Event, Time Laps; PAL: Manual, Schedule (Continuous/Event), Event(Pre/Post)
1 TB SATA Hard Disk Drive
2 USB ports
1 RJ45 10/100 Base-T
TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, HTTP, DDNS, RTP, RTSP
|Operating System Required|
DC 12V Adapter, 4 A,100-250V AC, 50-60 Hz, 48 Watts
|Bundled Camera Number|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013