|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Proline's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network.
SFP-TX-CDW is an Aruba compatible SFP module with the following features:
- SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module
- RJ-45 Connector
- Up to 100 meter reach (distance)
Proline transceivers are built to meet or exceed the OEM's specifications, and comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards.
Ethernet 1000Base-T Mini-GBIC Module
Up to 100 meters (distance)
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
Full duplex capability , Hot swap module replacement
SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module
2.8 (D) x 0.6 (H) x 0.6 (W) inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Stephen H. - Apr 24th 2016