|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The APC Smart-UPS C SMC1500 Line-interactive UPS Smart-UPS C 1500 VA with LCD is a 900 W out, 120 V in UPS (uninterruptible power supply) with an USB interface port, multifunction LCD status and control console and 8x battery-powered outlets. It uses NEMA 5-15R connections for output and a NEMA 5-15P input connection. Its maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery has a typical recharge time of 3 hours and you can purchase backup batteries for the unit separately.
APC Smart-UPS C SMC1500 Line-interactive UPS
8 x NEMA 5-15R
1500 VA, 900 Watts
|Input Voltage Range|
93-130V AC Mains Operation, 85-136V AC Adjustable Mains Operation, 120 V AC Nominal
120V AC Nominal
60 Hz Input/Output
1 x Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid User Replaceable Hot-swappable
0.07 hours 900 Watts Full Load, 0.22 hours 450 Watts Half Load
|Battery Recharge Time|
6.7 x 8.6 x 17.3 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
LT L. - Apr 22nd 2015