|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
SMC Networks SMCGS24C-SMART
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
SMC Networks' EZ Switch 10, 100, 1000 (SMCGS24C-Smart) is a 24-port gigabit smart switch with 4 combo ports that bring the speed of gigabit copper to the desktop with the added flexibility of fiber. SMCGS24C-Smart provides a flexible web based management interface to enable the configuration of switch features, port settings including security, QoS with 4 priority queues, link aggregation and VLAN's. These features allow traditionally unmanaged networks to increase throughput and flexibility. Security is becoming critical in next generation networks so this switch has added security features to protect your network. Ideal for users looking to migrate from unmanaged to managed networks, this Smart switch is easy to install and provides 10 times the throughput than 100M switches. The SMCGS24C-Smart switch is a perfect solution for enterprise and SOHO businesses.
SMC Networks EZSwitch SMCGS24C-Smart Ethernet Switch
|Number of Ports|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port|
24 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T LAN, 4 x RJ-45 1000Base-T LAN
Category 3, 4, 5 UTP 10Base-T, Category 5 UTP 100Base-TX, Twisted Pair 1000Base-T
48 Gbps Switching Fabric
|Number of Expansion Slots|
(4 Total) SFP Shared
IEEE 802.1p QoS, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, Web based management
17.4 x 6.9 x 1.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013