|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The award-winning APC Smart-UPS SMT1000 protects critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in a traditional tower-style form factor. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators the comfort of safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management.
APC Smart-UPS SMT1000 Tower UPS
0.10 Hours 670 Watts Full Load, 0.34 Hours 335 Watts Half Load
|Battery Recharge Time|
3 Hours Typical
USB, DB-9 RS-232 Serial
120V AC Nominal
Maintenance Free, Sealed, Spill Proof Sealed Lead Acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
1 kVA/670 Watts
8 x NEMA 5-15R
|Input Voltage Range|
120V AC Nominal, 82V AC to 144V AC Mains Operation, 75V AC to 154V AC Adjustable Mains Operation
|Emergency Power OFF|
Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time
50 Hz Input, 60 Hz Input, 47 to 53 Hz Output
1 x SmartSlot
Resettable circuit breakers
6.7 x 8.5 x 17.3 inches
|Operating Systems Required|
LINUX, Solaris, Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Marlene P. - Jun 27th 2015