|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The award-winning APC Smart-UPS SMT2200 protects critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in a traditional tower-style form factor. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators the comfort of safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management. APC offers you intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
APC SMT2200 UPS
|Input Voltage Range|
75V AC to 154V AC Adjustable Mains Operation, 82V AC to 144V AC Mains Operation, 120V AC Nominal
Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, Zero clamping response time
2.20 kVA/1.98 kW, 2.20 kVA
Spill Proof, Sealed Lead-acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
8 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x NEMA 5-20R
Resettable circuit breakers
DB-9 RS-232 Serial, USB
|Battery Recharge Time|
120V AC Nominal
60 Hz Input, 47 to 53 Hz Output
|Emergency Power Off|
|Output Voltage Wave Form|
|Full Load Run Time|
|Half Load Run Time|
24.1 minutes (990 Watts)
|Maximum Run Time|
|Surge Energy Capacity|
Low Battery, Using Battery, Configurable Delays
LINUX, Solaris, Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008
7.7 x 17 x 21.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014