|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Transition Networks SPSVT2611-100
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The converter will provide a solution for those users that desire to extend the point of presence of a copper V.35/X.21/RS449/RS530/RS232 connection at data rates up to ten megabits per second. The stand-alone converter can be remotely managed when used in conjunction with a chassis card version. The converter uses a universal 26-pin serial interface to allow connections to multiple copper interfaces via a converter cable.
Transition Networks SPSVT2611-100 Media Converter
1 x DB-26 Serial, 1 x ST Duplex
Serial Copper, 62.5/125 micron Multimode Fiber, 50/125 micron Multimode Fiber, 100/140 micron Multimode Fiber, 85/140 micron Multimode Fiber
2 km 50/125 micron Fiber, 2 km 62.5/125 micron Fiber, 2 km 100/140 micron Fiber, 2 km 85/140 micron Fiber
|Data Transfer Rate|
1.1 x 3.3 x 4.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
DELILAH S. - May 31st 2016