|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Transition Networks SSETF1011-205
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $27.02 (16%)
By utilizing lower cost 850 nm optio-electronics, the 10/100BASE-SX converter provides compatibility with legacy 10BASE-FL devices while providing the lowest possible cost solution for fiber installation of up to 300 meters (100BASE-SX). This makes it ideal for building backbone and horizontal cabling applications where cost and 10/100 auto-negotiation are critical.
Transition Networks SSETF1011-205 Media Converter
|Number of Ports|
1 x RJ-45, 1 x ST
10/100Base-TX Twisted Pair, 10/100Base-SX 50/125 m, 62.5/125 m Multi-mode Fiber, 10/100Base-SX 100/140 m Multi-mode Fiber, 10/100Base-SX 85/125 m Multi-mode Fiber
|Port Transmission Distance|
Wall Mount Power Supply; UL listed and CSA certified
SW1: Auto-Negotiation On/Off, SW2: Full-Duplex/Half-Duplex, SW3: LPT/RFD On/Off
Power: Lit for normal operation
Power, SDF (Signal Detect Fiber), SDC (Signal Detect Copper), 10/100 (Speed), RXC (Receive Copper), RXF (Receive Fiber)
FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, CE Mark
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.