|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite SUINT1500RTXL2U
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Tripp Lite's SmartOnline SUINT1500RTXL2U on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Multi-use cabinet occupies only 2 rack spaces (2U) in standard 19-inch rackmount configuration and includes tower stands and removable rack hardware to support tower and stacking applications. Large capacity 1.5 kVA/1200 Watts UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at selectable 200/208/220/230/240V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types.
Tripp Lite SmartOnLine SUINT1500RTXL2U UPS
UPS - rack-mountable
|Height (Rack Units)|
2U - 19-inch Rack
Input Voltage Range: AC 160-275V, Output Voltage: AC 200/208/220/230/240V ± 2% (50/60 Hz)
Input Connectors: 1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C14, Power Output Connectors Details: 6 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
1.2 kW/1500 VA
Voltage Provided: 48 V, Run Time (Up To): 5 minutes at full load, Recharge Time: 2 hours
1 x management - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
1 (total)/1 (free) x expansion slot
22.0 x 3.5 x 17.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Phil H. - Dec 11th 2013