|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
APC Smart-UPS RT SURT8000RMXLT6U belongs to a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs and light industrial applications.
APC Smart-UPS SURT8000RMXLT6U UPS
|Battery Enclosure Type|
|Height (Rack Units)|
|Input Voltage Range|
AC 160, 280V
1 x hardwire 3-wire (2PH + G)
AC 208/240 V ± 3% (50/60 Hz)
5 x power NEMA L6-30, power NEMA L6-20, hardwire 3-wire (2PH + G)
|Power Output Connectors Details|
1 x hardwire 3-wire (2PH + G), 2 x power NEMA L6-20, 2 x power NEMA L6-30
6.4 kW/8000 VA
|Run Time (Up To)|
6.3 minutes at full load
|Remote Management Interface|
Ethernet 10/100, RS-232
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP, Telnet, HTTP
|Expansion Slots Total (Free)|
1 (0) x SmartSlot
1 x management, RS-232, 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), 1 x management, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ-45
1 x serial cable
17.0 x 10.4 x 26.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016