|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Smart-UPS RT is a family of high performance UPSs for servers, networking equipment, telecommunication systems, industrial and medical equipment, and other mission-critical applications. Smart-UPS RT UPSs are based on the field-proven, industry-leading Smart-UPS functionality, but feature double conversion on-line topology, which delivers tight voltage and frequency regulation, zero transfer time to and from battery, and input power factor correction. While offering advanced performance and high availability features, the Smart-UPS RT can be managed using PowerChute software, as well as an array of SmartSlot accessories. Smart-UPS RT provides battery back up to the load through the use of internal batteries. However, an unlimited number of external battery packs can be added to meet desired levels of runtime. All Smart-UPS RTs and battery packs ship in tower configuration, while easily converting to the 19 rack-mount mode with the addition of an APC Rail Kit.
APC SURTA3000XL UPS
|Input Voltage Range|
90V AC to 150V AC Mains Operation, 120V AC Nominal
Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, Zero clamping response time
3U Tower/Rack Mountable
|Surge Energy Rating|
3 kVA, 3 kVA/2.10 kW
Sealed Lead-acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
Automatic and Manual
6 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x NEMA 5-20R
Resettable circuit breakers
0.56 hours 1.05 kW Half Load, 0.24 hours, 0.56 hours, 0.24 hours 2.10 kW Full Load
DB-9 RS-232 Serial
LED display with load and battery bar-graphs: On Line On Battery Replace Battery Overload Bypass
On Battery, Overload, Low Battery
120V AC Nominal
50 Hz Output, 60 Hz Input, 50 Hz Input, 60 Hz Output
|Emergency Power Off|
Intelligent battery management
1 x SmartSlot
17 x 5 x 26 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016