|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Super Micro Computer SYS-7047AX-TRF
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Supermicro SuperWorkstation SYS-7047AX-TRF 4U Rack-Mount/Tower designed for optimal performance, the dual-processor SuperServer 7047 and 6047 series support the QPI (8.0 Gtps) format Xeon E5-2600 Family processors in a high-density 4U form-factor. The 7047 and 6047 SuperServer have excellent expansion capability and feature set.
Supermicro SuperWorkstation SYS-7047AX-TRF Barebone System
CPU: No CPU; Maximum CPU Quantity: 2; CPU Socket: LGA2011 Socket; Chipset Type: Chipset Type
Installed Size: 0 MB/512 GB (maximum); Technology: DDR3 SDRAM ECC; Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
Type: 1 x RAID integrated, Controller Interface Type: SATA 3 Gbps, 6 Gbps; Channel Quantity: 8;, 2 RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10
Type: Integrated; Graphics Processor: Matrox G200eW; Video Interfaces: VGA
Type: Integrated; Ethernet Ports: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet; Ethernet Controller: Intel I350; Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet; Remote Management Protocol: IPMI 2.0
2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 1 x management, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 front, 2 rear), 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x microphone mini-jack, 1 x audio line-out mini-jack, 1 x audio line-in mini-jack, 1 x VGA, 2 x serial
Device Type: Power supply; Nominal Voltage: AC 120-230V (50-60 Hz); Power Provided: 1280 Watts
7.0 x 17.8 x 25.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Clarence K. - Dec 16th 2014