|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Network Instruments TAC256-K Aggregator nTAPs provide a copy of the data from full-duplex copper links integrated into a single stream to an analysis or security device with a standard (single-receive) capture interface.
Network Instruments TAC256-K Tap Splitter
2 x RJ-45, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, Female
Ethernet 1000Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 10Base-T
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
Power supply - redundant
|Power Consumption Operational|
5.9 x 1.1 x 7.7 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014