|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite TRAVELERC8
- Factory Sealed 14 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Tripp Lite's Traveler In-Line surge suppressor features a high 1130 joule rating to handle even the strongest surges (820 joule rating at 240V AC). In-line design, over current protection and 120/240V compatibility make this surge suppressor ideal for notebook computers and PDAs. Integrated phone line protection allows you to safeguard tel/modem and AC connections with a single unit. Protected and Over Current LEDs let you instantly know whether your wall jacks have potentially damaging signals.
Tripp Lite TRAVELERC8 Surge Protector
|Input connection type|
Two 2-prong (C8) connectors
|AC Suppression Joule Rating|
1130 joules (100-120 V)/820 joules (220-240 V)
150 V - RMS
1.8 x 4.3 x 1.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014