|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Scratches/wear on screen and back
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The item can also have scratches/wear on the screen and dead pixels areas no larger than dime sized.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Nintendo DSi is a new hand held portable game system for anytime, anywhere fun and more. Enjoy the largest screen size, best audio quality and thinnest design of any system in the Nintendo DS family. Download exclusive games, clocks and calendars via the Nintendo DSi Shop. Take pictures using either an inward or outward facing camera and chose from 11 different lenses to customize your shots. Connect wirelessly to browse the internet, share photos and play with others. Access your music in the AAC format off any standard SD Card. The DSi cannot play GameBoy Advance titles.
Nintendo TWLSSBA Handheld Console
ARM 9 and ARM7
3.25in(256 x 192 pixels)
2 LCD Screens
Front and Back 640 x 480 pixels
1 x SD card slot 1 x DS/DSi game card slot
13 - 17
Nintendo DSi Shop
3.6in x 5.4 in x .74in
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert W. - Jul 31st 2014