|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 3 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Shaxon UL724M850BK-1FB Network Cable features molded boots with a bump design for protecting the clip during usage and 24 awg stranded wire for repeated flexing and movement without micro-cracking of the copper. Shaxon's molded patch cables use a short body plug design that minimizes de-twisting of the pairs during the manufacturing process, assuring the highest available performance and employ a flush boot that allows the cables to fit side by side in high density patch fields.
Shaxon UL724M850BK-1FB Network Cable
|Network Cable Type|
|Connector on One End|
1 x RJ45 Male
|Connector on Second End|
1 x RJ45 Male
10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kim G. - Mar 24th 2015