|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Includes 1 Year Extended Warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use
- Includes a 1 year Extended Warranty for a 15 month total warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Samsung UN60ES8000 60.0-inch Widescreen HD LED TV has everything but the kitchen sink. It is one of the most advanced LED units out on the market today. Besides the 3D capability, dual core processor, Skype compatibility and clear motion rate 960Hz; the LED provides face recognition and gesture control software.
Samsung UN60ES8000 LED 3D Smart TV
1920 x 1080
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio|
|Clear Motion Rate|
|Motion Enhancement Technology|
960 Hz Clear Motion Rate
3 x HDMI (19-pin HDMI Type A), 1 x Component video input (RCA phono x 3), 1 x Digital audio output (optical) (TOSLINK), 3 x USB 2.0 (4-pin USB Type A), 1 x Audio line-out (Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm), 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45), 1 x Audio line-in (Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm), 1 x Audio input, 1 x Composite video input (RCA phono x 2)
Power Device: Power supply; Power consumption stand by/sleep: 0.09 Watts
Without Stand: 53.9 x 31.8 x 1.2 inches; With Stand: 53.9 x 33.4 x 8.3 inches
Without Stand: 45.4 lbs; With Stand: 51.8 lbs
|Factory Refurbished Warranty:|
Includes 1 year extended warranty in addition to a 90 day Tech For Less warranty. For defective returns within the first 90 days, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John G. - May 26th 2015