|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
A Clear Motion Rate of 240 is a brilliant level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
Samsung UN60FH6003 LED TV
1920 x 1080
Full HD 1080p
|Clear Motion Rate|
|Sound Output (RMS)|
10 Watts x 2
|Inputs and Outputs|
HDMI: 2, USB 2.0: 1, Component: 1, 1 (Shared with Component), Composite In (AV), RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input): 1, RS232 (AV Control): 1
AC 110-120V 60 Hz, Power Consumption: 91 Watts
1 Year Parts and Labor
Without Stand: 54.1 x 31.5 x 3.7 inches, With Stand: 54.1 x 33.9 x 12.9 inches
Without Stand: 50.7 lbs, With Stand: 60.0 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016