|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Easily connect your computer, game console, DVR, or other device to a wired network with the USB Ethernet adapter. Small and light, it connects to the USB port of your device and provides an Ethernet jack to connect to your network.
Linksys USB300M Network Adapter
|Interface (Bus) Type|
Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
|Data Transfer Rate|
Link activity, link OK
1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4-pin USB Type A
1 x USB cable (integrated)
Drivers & Utilities
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP, Apple MacOS X 10.5
|System Requirements Details|
Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP - 200 MHz - RAM 64 MB
8.0 x 0.7 x 1.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014