|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
StarTech Computer Products USB56KEM
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
12% Savings! Buy Now!
This external 56k USB modem converts a USB port into an external 56k dialup modem, providing the ideal solution for applications that require fax modem capability, or simply an efficient way to connect to the Internet through dialup. This lightweight device provides portable convenience, and is powered through the USB bus - eliminating the need for an external power adapter and saving the hassle of having to find a wall outlet. With support for PCM Upstream, quick connect and v.44 data and error correction, this external USB modem provides the versatility and convenience needed to get true value from a dialup connection.
StarTech USB56KEM Fax/Modem
|Maximum Transfer Rate|
K56Flex, V.90, V.92
|Protocols & Specifications|
Bell 103, ITU V.21, Bell 212A, ITU V.22, ITU V.22bis, ITU V.29, ITU V.32, ITU V.34, ITU V.90, ITU V.17, ITU V.23, ITU V.27ter, k56Flex, ITU V.92
|Data Compression Protocol|
|Maximum Fax Transfer Rate|
1 x modem - phone line - RJ-11; 1 x USB - 4 PIN USB Type A
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP, Vista
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.