|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
PNY Technologies VCQFX570PCIEPB
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
nVIDIA Quadro FX 570 by PNY Technologies graphic boards delivers outstanding entry-level application capabilities. Featuring a revolutionary unified architecture, the FX 570 dynamically allocates geometry, shading, and compute-processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance. The 256 MB GDDR2 frame buffer makes the FX 570 Microsoft Vista ready and capable of displaying the full Windows Aero user interface. The reference standard for Shader Model 4.0, the nNVIDIA Quadro FX 570 by PNY enables next generation ultra-realistic, realtime OpenGL and DirectX 10 applications. With two dual-link DVI connectors, the FX 570 offers superb image quality at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz. The nVIDIA Quadro FX 570 by PNY is the entry-level solution from the latest generation of unified architecture based product offerings and takes leading professional CAD, DCC, and visualization applications to new levels of interactivity by enabling unprecedented capabilities in programmability and precision, to deliver the productivity you need at an aggressive price.
PNY Quadro FX 570 Video Card
PCI Express x16
nVIDIA Quadro FX 570
|3D API DirectX|
|3D API OpenGL|
2560 x 1600
|Dual-Link DVI Supported|
|Operating Systems Supported|
Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit): Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit); XP (64-bit and 32-bit) and Windows 2000
|Linux (64-bit and 32-bit)|
PC compatible with Intel Pentium 4/Xeon or AMD Opteron class processor or higher; Open PCI Express x16 lane slot; Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, or Linux; 512MB system memory; 50 MB of available disk space for full installation; CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive; VGA or DVI-I compatible display; 450 Watts power supply
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014