|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Keep entertainment freedom at your fingertips with the VIZIO 8-inch Tablet with Wi-Fi. Featuring a high definition 8-inch touchscreen - it delivers more choice, more fun and more freedom in a thin, ultra-light design. Access hundreds of thousands of apps from the Android Market to enjoy movies, TV shows, music and more. Smoothly multi-task between browser and apps with the advanced, yet intuitive design exclusive to the VIZIO Internet Apps Plus (V.I.A. Plus) ecosystem, the same attractive, yet functional design on V.I.A. Plus enabled HDTVs.
Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet PC
|Operating System Provided|
8-inch LED backlight Multi-Touch, 1024 x 768
|Processor Clock Speed|
4 GB integrated
|Total User Available Memory|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards|
|Max Supported Capacity|
640 x 480
1 x microSDHC
1 x Micro-HDMI, 1 x USB, 1 x headphones
Up to 10 hours Run Time
6.6 x 8.1 x 0.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
|Vizio Tablet, June 2013|
|By: Dan L.|
|Review summary: Critical flaw: USB power port fails. Sent it in and paid to have it repaired by 3rd party recommended by Vizio. Failed again. When it has power, it worked fine.|
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014