|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 3 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 1-Port Multi flex Trunk Interface Card supports data and voice applications on the Cisco 1721 (data only), 1751 and 1760 Modular Access Routers, the Cisco 2600XM Multi service Router, the Cisco 2691 Multi service Platform, the Cisco 3662 Telco Versatile DCN Access Platform, the Cisco 3725 and 3745 Multi service Routers, and the Cisco 1841 (data only), 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, and 3845 Integrated Services Routers. The Cisco MFT VWIC2 combines WAN-interface-card (WIC) and voice-interface-card (VIC) functions to provide unparalleled flexibility, versatility, and investment protection through its many uses.
Cisco Factory Sealed VWIC2-1MFTT1/E1 Voice/WAN Interface Card
Voice/WAN Interface Card
2 x T1/E1 WAN
|Data Transfer Rate|
1.54 Mbps T1, 2.05 Mbps E1
Cisco IOS Software CLI, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), SNMP Traps
Cisco 2851 - 12.3(14)T, 2821 - 12.3(14)T, 2811 - 12.3(14)T, 3745 - 12.3(14)T, 2801 - 12.3(14)T, 1841 - 12.3(14)T, 3845 - 12.3(14)T, 825 - 12.3(14)T, 3725 - 12.3(14)T, 2691 - 12.3(14)T, 2600XM Series - 12.3(14)T, 1760 - 12.3(14)T, 1751 - 12.3(14)T, 1721 - 12.3(14)T
3.1 x 0.8 x 4.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Martin D. - Nov 17th 2014