|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
ID TECH WCR3207-700S
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
7% Savings! Buy Now!
The Omni Heavy Duty Slot Reader scans bar codes printed on paper card stock or plastic. An infrared option is available for security-based applications where bar codes are overprinted to prevent duplication. The Omni reads up to three tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction.
ID Technologies WCR3207-700S Magnetic Stripe Reader
Magnetic Stripe Reader
|Scan Element Type|
|Magnetic Head Life|
1,000,000 passes minimum.
Read Electronics Bar Code: 30,000 POH, Read Electronics Magnetic: 125,000 POH, RS-232/ Keyboard: 125,000 POH.
|Magnetic Read Rate|
Less than one error in 100,000 bits on cards conforming to ISO 7811 1-5
|Minimum Swipe Speed|
76.2 mm per second
|Maximum Swipe Speed|
1524 mm per second
|Magnetic Stripe Formats|
ISO 7811, AAMVA, CA DMV
RS-232/ Keyboard Wedge (AT/ XT, PS2, Mac, and many others) TTL (undecoded magnetics and/ or Bar Code), Standard SIA 26-bit Wiegand, USB/ Keyboard.
|Minimum Bar Code PCS|
35 mA maximum for undecoded bar code only, 15 mA maximum for undecoded magnetic stripe only (3 tracks), 70 mA additional for decoded with keyboard or RS-232 interface
Keyboard: Combination 5 pin/ 6 pin DIN, TTL: 9 pin squeeze, RS-232: DB9F, TTL Mag/ BC, Combo Readers: Unterminated Cable
|Bar Code Source Light|
Visible Red 660 nm or Infrared 930 nm
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.