|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Netgearís new WNR2000 Wireless-N router delivers exceptional range and speed and automatically checks for, downloads, and installs firmware revisions to keep you operating at optimal level. The Netgear WNR2000 offers you a simple and secure way to share your high-speed network connection, and works with older Wireless-G devices as well as the new Wireless-N products. Itís easy to set up using the included Smart Wizard installation CD, and operation is a snap, because Push ĎNí Connect securely connects at the touch of a button, allowing you to add computers to the network quickly and securely. Plus, you wonít need to remember your network password. Use with a RangeMax Wireless-N adapter and boost your performance and range. Convenient on/off switch helps conserve energy when not in use. For fast, secure networking with outstanding range, choose the Netgear WNR2000 Wireless-N router
Netgear WNR2000-100NAS Wireless Router
|Wireless Network Standards|
IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11n
|Wireless Data Transfer Rates|
128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u Ethernet 100Base-TX
|Routing / Firewall Protoccols|
TCP/IP, DHCP, Network Address Translation (NAT)
Domain Blocking, Scheduling, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), MAC Address Filtering, URL Filtering
|10/100 Mbps Ports|
7.0 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014