|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750G-48PS-E Ethernet provides 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and four SFP uplinks. The Cisco Stackwise Technology is a stacking architecture optimized for Gigabit Ethernet. This technology is designed to respond to addition, deletions, and redeployment while maintaining constant performance.
48 ports, RJ-45
10/100/100 with IEEE 802.3af and prestandard POE
|Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
32 Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
|Total Output BTU|
536 BTU/Hour (5 percent Throughput Power Consumption with POE Loads)
|Total Output BTU|
581 BTU/Hour (100 percent Throughput Power Consumption with POE Loads)
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)|
|Increase with Active POE|
52 - 58 dB
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
JOHN M. - Nov 21st 2014